Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Brasil SP

Last pic together... The next one.. who knows when it's going to happen :( Thanks for all robsssssss!
We and the singer... POOR CAROL her shoes was stuck on the floor hahaha !!!

=)


HELL YEAHHH.. That's how the things work in brasil!



We all had a good time!




Jezzzzzzzz... this PINGA burned my troat!




Robs Eu and Ve ( yayyy ve)






Roberta Eu Carol and BRAHMA!







All the girls going out.. I WAS FUCKING TIRED!








Robertine was there!



After 2 long days, 1 flight and cryed like a baby forever.. i got in brasil!





1 comment:

Roberta Robilotta said...

Mas eh CLARO q eu TINHA q estar la ne Gabs!! Foi taooo legal curtir um pouquinho de SP com vc!! Pena que foi super rapido!
Nao quero nem pensar em quando vai ser a proxima foto, so espero que seja logo!
Pq I really really miss you lil sis =(
Denver is definitely NOT the same without you... I think of you everyday and wish u were here =(
Thanks for being by my side for the last 2 years and listening to me, for all the adventures that will never be forgotten, for all the laughs, complaints, for everything! You're a very special girl and I love you very much!
Beijoooooooooooo
Robs!